Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Introducing...

Our newest little love, 13 weeks!


Baby gave us some scares in the beginning, but so far after 5 ultrasound scans, hormone supplements, lots of OB visits and bloodwork, all appears to be normal! Thanks be to God for the gift of new life! 

Due date is around December 9th, but he/she will probably make an appearance by late November with my c-section history (this will be #6). We hope to find out the gender in late July, and so far I've felt pretty good, just extra tired and a little queasy. Glad to be leaving the first trimester behind!

I hope to start sharing photos here of our recent Florida road trip. One thing that always seems to happen...we plan a vacation including a Disney visit...and I end up pregnant by the time the trip comes around! This was the THIRD time I was pregnant at Disney! But I'll take a new baby over roller coasters any day :)

6 comments:

Rosie said...

What exciting news!!! Congratulations to you and your sweet family!

Ann-Marie Ulczynski said...

How wonderful! Congratulates!!

Shannon said...

Blair- I am sincerely SO very happy for you! I've sort of been awaiting this news! As I commented on instagram, you give me so so so much hope! I'll be praying for a a great pregnancy and delivery. You're a pro by now!!

Blessings!

Kristen said...

Congrats! We will have baby buddies again. Yay!

Bridget said...

Congratulations! I'm pregnant due with number 6 at the end of August. We've decided not to find out gender (though I'm always wondering what other people are having, so I can't wait until you announce in July)! My guess is a boy based upon what I think is the "nub" in your profile picture. And, we just bought a Nissan NV van in January! We love all the room (not the best on gas mileage though 😊).

Mary said...

Oh this is the loveliest news!! Congratulations and prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and Baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs