Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Project 366

Days 32-41
A photo a day for every day of this (leap!) year


Watching big sisters dance


Sisters and a priest during the ordination festival


After-bath bunny baby


My birthday with the kids and friends


Katie and her friend A. reading to their dollies


Opening a present from my parents with some help!


Our new bishop, Steven Joseph Lopes


Precious Cecilia at her big sister's basketball game



Here begins the use of my big birthday present, a new camera! The way this camera allows me to capture the artistic vision in my head is amazing! I can't wait to capture more special moments with it.


My girls at the next night's basketball game


Beautiful baby hair :)







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs