Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Happy Birthday, Cecilia!

Eight years ago today, I had one of my favorite memories with my dear friend +Beverly+, as I was blessed to be at the hospital for the birth of my goddaughter Cecilia Elizabeth! I will always treasure the experience of being there for those first moments after her birth, to see the joy she brought to Beverly and their family. I know her mommy is so proud of her, and I bet she's celebrating with immense joy in Heaven! Your godparents love you so much, Cecilia!!! HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY!!!











1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the efforts you pour forth into Cecilia. I am sure sweet Beverly is so glad you are her godmama! You are such a good friend, Blair. What a gift you are to this sweet girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs