Sunday, September 02, 2012

Monday Motivation

This is the big week!  Back to school full-time, and I need to be on my game.  That means no staying up until 2:00am, or sleeping in until 8:30 or 9.  I need to be present with the kids and keep them on task.  Honestly, there is no way I can do this on my own.  I am going to have to take it to prayer, and fully rely on God's grace to get me through each day.  I also need some exercise and down time for myself.

Mothering is tremendously hard work.  Add homeschooling to the mix, and many days I feel like I'm losing my mind.  But I also have those precious moments with my children, and little reminders around me that this is the right choice for our family.  We are instilling the values we hold dear and surrounding them with holy families to emulate.  Our life here centers around our little parish church, and that's how we want it to be.

Please pray for us, for perseverance and for peace in our home in the coming weeks.  Thank you!

Goals from last week:
1. Register for dance and purchase dance and baseball gear.
2. Try for ONE workout this week! Yay for new bikes for the kids and a good workout for mom and dad!
3. Get photos out of iPhoto trash folder! Got some done, but I think I have about 20,000 to go!
4. Get up to date on blogging and start making books of my blog (hubby's order)
5. Schedule well-checks
6. Prep for Ellie back to piano this week. (teacher rescheduled)
7. Work on schedules and calendars
8. Start idea page for a fine arts class

9. Go to sleep before midnight (fail on Sunday!)
10. Meals: Leftovers, Leftovers, Pizza, breakfast for dinner, Spaghetti, pasta bake (going simple this week!)

Goals for this week:
1. Purchase/return some dance/baseball gear
2. Try for 2 workouts this week!  My favorite Zumba teacher starts teaching again, and now we have the bikes for some family outings.  Only problem is that we have to drive to the trails and take two cars to fit all the bikes!
3. Continue trashing random iPhoto images and start blog books and Thomas' baby book
4. Schedule well-checks
5. Prep for Ellie's piano
6. Work on schedules and calendars
7. Plans for Fine Arts Class
8. Get in bed by 11:30, and wake by 6:45
9. Work on some details for our house-hunting
10. Meals: Pasta bake, Grilled steak/chicken, Breakfast for dinner, Pasta with chicken (or chicken and rice), enchiladas

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs