Thursday, September 20, 2012

Instagram Photo Dump

L-R, top-bottom: Girls rockclimb at the outdoor expo, Ellie at the playground, Thomas loves to pour water at the sink!  Daddy and Thomas at outdoor expo, Ellie helps Steven on his bike, the kids read an alphabet book on the table.  Boys reading before bedtime, more outdoor expo, and my accomplishment of the week: boy clothes organization!

I'm thinking about doing a weekly "Instagram Photo Dump."  I found an easy collage app thing on the computer.  I'm enjoying documenting our life through iPhone photos like this.  I'm still using my real camera a few times a week, but this is fun for the day-in-the-life type shots.  We've almost survived this big week/weekend with Steven's convention going on.  I've actually felt pretty good about how I've handled it all, if I do say so myself.  I've lost my patience with the kids plenty of times (NO!  You cannot figure out a math problem by random guessing!  You have to watch the man on the video or LET ME TEACH YOU!), and we've lost shoes and leotards, and all of that jazz.  Tomorrow (Friday) is Thomas' birthday and we should have a pretty full weekend ahead.  Maybe I can sneak in a little photo shoot of my baby tomorrow.  HOW IS HE TWO ALREADY?

1 comment:

Jill said...

No kidding- how is he TWO already!?

What app do you use for the collage?

I,too, am loving the daily documenting with Instagram. So much fun and so much more handy to whip out the phone camera than the 'big guns.' :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs