Tuesday, June 12, 2012

T-Ball Party

The day after the girls' dance recital was Steven Joseph's end of season t-ball party at a restaurant/bar downtown.  It's a great place with a huge playground, and we had a nice time visiting with the families we met through the t-ball team.  He had a wonderful first season in Little League, thanks mostly to a wonderful, positive coach.  Go Rangers!


So excited to get his trophy!


With a few buddies from his team.  I think there were 9 boys in all.

Thomas' favorite part of the restaurant.  He just couldn't figure out how to get the gun disconnected from the game!  He kept trying to walk away with it!

I'm guessing this was just the beginning of many seasons of baseball in the years to come...

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute stuff!
This year was our first 'go' at baseball for the boys. I'm a soccer girl at heart, but they enjoyed it and I guess I wouldn't mind if they continued on. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs