Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ballet videos

Here are my ballerinas at their exam practice a few weekends ago for Pre-Primary and Grade 1. It's interesting to watch Ellie and then Mary Clare do similar movements, but a little more advanced for MC's class. They are both doing beautifully and I'm sure will do excellent on their exams. I'm so proud of them!

Ellie's sautes, interrupted by a fussy Thomas!


Mary Clare's changements


Ellie's gallops


Mary Clare's pas de chevals and polkas


I sure love ballet music. It all makes me smile! I love that through their ballet training the girls are getting exercise, discipline, body control, as well as exposure to such beautiful classical (and Christian) music. It uplifts your soul and your body!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs