Thursday, December 09, 2010

Christmas Card outtake



Taking a photo of 4 kiddos is quite an adventure! But since the kids were dressed up for The Nutcracker, I figured it would be a good time to try to get their picture, with NeNe and PaPa's help! Thomas actually did pretty well overall, it was Steven who kept trying to run away! Somehow I got a decent one, and a cute outtake that made it on the cards I ordered. But I had to give a little preview here of my crazy crew! Maybe next year we'll attempt a family photo with Mommy and Daddy too :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Yeah, we have 4 kids age 4 and under so getting a decent picture with all of them is pretty near impossible!

Shelly said...

I'm glad you stopped by my blog too! I LOVE getting comments! I've actually been reading your blog for a few months now. I've really enjoyed it, especially since we were pregnant at the same time and our newest additions aren't too far apart. That always make things more fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs