Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sneak Peek

I've been doing some shopping, getting ready to put together my MOM CAVE! Looks like my father-in-law is going to come to help the week of the 12th. Can't wait! I'm still trying to pick a color for the walls...maybe Whythe Blue or one of these? Send your votes in!


Looks like quite a mess of colors and random accessories right now. Some of the stuff (pillows) I'm going to have to recover, and I'm also going to have to make curtains from sheets since there were probably less than 5 random curtain panels at HomeGoods. But I kind of have a vision in my head on how it's going to come together. Should be fun!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

My dining room is in BM's Wythe Blue and it is a fabulous color. It is my favorite room (at least until I finish up my master bedroom anyway. I am using BM's In Your Eyes in there.) Kelly

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs