Sunday, November 29, 2009

We are home.

We had a fabulous trip to Oklahoma. We are exhausted. We are thankful. We are still remembering the losses of the past few weeks...my friend Kelly, my grandmother Doris, and my friends' little baby Catherine. But it was good to get away, to clear my mind and enjoy my family.

I was filled with joy to come home and find that THREE of my friends welcomed new babies on Friday, the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary! Many congratulations go out to Karyn, Marie, and Kerrie who welcomed Bryan, Juan Pablo, and Jude respectively. I can't wait to meet these newest bundles of joy!

Now it's on to a new week of homeschooling and the start of the Advent season. Tomorrow I'll be trying to fight off some kind of allergy/head cold and do about 10 loads of camping laundry. But hopefully I'll get around to posting a photo montage from our trip! Here are a couple shots, which to me were the essence of our trip...time enjoying nature and having fun with family. We have so much to be thankful for!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs