Monday, June 08, 2009

Missing camera

so I guess I'll have to figure out something else to put on the blog! I think I left it at a friend's house yesterday. Hopefully it will show up soon!

Some Ellie-isms for your enjoyment:
Mommy, how old am I going to be at Cwistmas? (explain) Oh, so I'm OLDER than Cwistmas!
What do you think Heaven's going to look like? (explain) I think it might be kinda bloody.
There's a new girl in my ballet class, Mommy, another E! I like her better than A. (Why?) I think because I like her hair a little better.

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

love the ellie-isms. good luck finding your camera. I was devastated a few weeks ago when I realized at the end of a day it rained that I had left my camera outside at my parents house. fortunately it was fine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs