Saturday, February 21, 2009

2 steps forward, 1 step back

Seems like we have a good day followed by a rough one. Last night Steven Joseph was up crying half the night; I'm not sure if it was his ears, his molars, or his sore throat. Poor guy. Then we had Mary Clare up with pain too. And Daddy had to work all day today. We were hoping to go across town early with Daddy so we could hang out at the in-laws, but plans changed to pediatrician visit (got a shot of stronger antibiotics) and a stay at my parents' house nearby. I am sad we had to miss the big Mardi Gras celebration at church, but happy to have had a restful day with NeNe and PaPa. Praying for a better night tonight!

3 comments:

Lillian said...

Oh Blair! Sounds like you had a tough day/night. I pray things get better and you get a chance to grab a quick nap.

How nice to have your parents near by. It makes a BIG difference, doesn't it!! Prayers for the whole B. clan!

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry, Blair! Hope things are better for you and your sweet children tonight and in the coming days!

And I hope you don't mind, but I was talking about you with my mom yesterday. Some of your recent posts/comments have made me miss her so much lately. Isn't that weird? Probably because your circumstances right now remind me so much of my own family last year, and she was such a wonderful help to us then. Moms are awesome, aren't they? :) I'm so glad yours is nearby to help you all out, and to be a comfort and support to you! What a blessing!

Kimberly said...

Oh Blair!
I wished I lived closer to you...I would love to bring you dinner or take kiddos for you so you could grab a nap!

I am praying for you and your sweet babies every day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs