Monday, April 07, 2008

Weekends with family

are such fun!

a great use for all those Easter eggs!


a lot of animals hatched from eggs that night!


To Grampatti's house we go!
The triplets watch the backyard action


An old family friend meets newest B family member!


Steven and Uncle Thomas are starting them early...baseball with the cousins!


the playing from my vantage point on the porch swing


ready for Sunday dinner with my parents over


the first S family grandsom with PaPa!


Stevie loves this dolly!


And hopefully later today I'll get up a new Mass Bloopers post. I think last night might have beat out Good Friday! Have a magnificent Monday all! I'm off to clean a bathroom and paint a bookshelf and coffee table...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs