Monday, January 21, 2008

A Meme!

I've been tagged by Lillian! It's been awhile since I've done one of these...should be fun!

1. WERE YOU NAMED FOR ANYONE? Blair came from a little girl my mom babysat. She always liked the name. I think she just liked the middle name Elizabeth.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A little bit ago, every time I read a message board post from my friend Danielle whose son was stillborn last week
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I don't like lunchmeat
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 on earth
6. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, but I've been told they should come out, as should my 2 wisdom teeth!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't care for cereal.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but my current tennis shoes have elastic instead of laces
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies and Cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they have kids and their kids' ages
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I'll have to say my tummy too...after 3 c-section and an already flabby belly, it's pretty gross.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Our friends living in Qatar!
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red fleece pj pants, no shoes
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Popcorn last night
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My baby's breathing, sleeping in my lap :)
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cookie scented candles, the salty ocean, Christmas smells :)
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastics and figure skating
25. HAIR COLOR? Brown
26. EYE COLOR? Blue-grey
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Fajitas
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings!
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bourne Ultimatum
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Yellow
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer :)
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Kiddie kisses, big grown up hugs
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? A good white cake, a Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory, or a TCBY Oreo shiver...mmmm
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? watched the football game at my in-laws last night
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean
39. BEATLES OR ROLLING STONES? (dittoing Lillian) Neither. I wouldn’t know the difference between the two.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Double jointed fingers, flaring nostrils, and I was a pretty good tap dancer!
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Houston, Texas!

I'll tag Veronica, Stephanie, Andrea, and anyone else who wants to play!

4 comments:

Lillian said...

Thanks for playing Blair!! I loved learning more about you.

Stephanie said...

I've never been tagged! This is fun. Okay I'll play- but only because you want me to!

Anonymous said...

This is great- you guys are a fun group of friends - I'm new to blogging - but have been reading your blog for a while now - I almost feel as if I know you ..LOL

Andrea said...

Woo! Thanks for tagging me! I'll go post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs