Monday, January 28, 2008

Home again, home again

Jiggety jig! Here's my retreat partner for the weekend:



Steven Joseph and I went on a silent retreat in San Antonio this weekend. It was a beautiful experience and baby did great. But the change in weather and long drives really did me in...so today I've got a fever and chest cold. Please pray I get over this quickly and no one else (especially baby) gets it! And that I can carry out the wonderful lessons Our Lord taught me and keep trying to be holy!

"Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in him and he will act." Psalm 37:5

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Yikes...prayers for good health! May the angels protect your little one!

Blair said...

Thanks for the prayers. I'm wondering if it's the flu...

Lillian said...

Glad to see you got home safely but sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Bummer. :-(

Can someone come over so you can stay in bed? Sleep always makes everything better. Or maybe a nice movie could help babysit the kids while you sleep on the couch?

Shannon said...

how wonderful about the retreat!! not wonderful about your health...prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got to go on a retreat! How wonderful! I am sorry you're not feeling well! You are in my prayers! That's really neat that your retreat was in San Antonio, I live in San Antonio! I had no idea we lived that close to one another lol!

Colleen said...

I hope you get better soon! We're fighting the flu in our house right now and it is NO fun! Prayers for you and the baby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
site design by designer blogs